Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Surge Power Of Fluorescent Lamp

houses and their occupants

Here I show that I have found some homes with their occupants, real people like you and me of any race, whether couples or singles.

Our homes are a reflection of who we are and how we are, say a lot about yourself.
Although I will show you all today, I'll post some every day. Most of them are homes of artists because they are usually more interesting, stylists, musicians, designers ...

All of them are in New York, either in Manhattan or Brooklyn.




















Oliver Jeffers is an artist and designs books for children . Some of his works can be found in www.OliverJeffers.com Suzanne is his wife. This is his apartment in Brooklyn.























Edwina White is an artist. Some of his works can be found at its website: www.edwinawhite.com photos in his apartment in Brooklyn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment