Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How Do I Get On To Runescape At School

pasa que pasa cuando pasa el paseador.

you change your heart for mine,
to look and look.

Andrés Calamaro.

spend all this is happening to me
when you spend walking.
clear that you must be a simple matter

go around,
all sir, as breezed through the streets,
as if you can not divest
rays of sunshine in the smile,
as if you were not leaving where I
seeds just because you
bloom raisins.
clear that you must
be something organic,
go out there this morning displaying

of "once upon a time ..."
but the kingdom is not far away or I'm lucky

'm in my year or Chinese, then I see

and also that I squirm,
and also that crown you, plus you
celebration, I'm afraid
be on the side, for fear

get dirty or break.
'm just looking at you, so no issues
,
(you do not make you a failure.)
just for now, I'm
surprise,
in the opposite corner,
try work out in a poem, difficult laburo
if any,
is you, baby, you're such

lights that do not happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment